8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Currently selling an HFP exhaust with about 6k miles on it. No scratches or dents that are visible, practically brand new. Asking 240 obo SHIPPED, 200 LOCALS. Here are some pics, I'll post the required name and paper tomm. morning just wanted to get this out there tonight.
Here is some pics on my car...

Before I had the HFP Lip kit.

Thanks for looking :woot:

UPDATE: Exhaust is off and ready to ship!

Pics as promised (sorry I've been working all weekend).

Exhaust is very dirty, I took these pics right after install so didn't have a chance to clean it... from what I can see there are no scratches or dings on these, when cleaned and polish this thing will look brand new. ALSO I wanted to add that I will include the gasket needed to seal from the axel-back to the midpipe.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not willing to trade anymore... and price does include shipping just depending where your located. If the shipping goes over $40 then you would have to pay that difference.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
do u use ur stock midpipe or have an aftermarket? any power gains?and does the exhaust drone?
I have the stock midpipe, did not dyno so don't know about power gains (didn't feel any, and from what I heard does not give you any), and the exhaust does not drone even with the DCRH but does have a deeper tone then stock.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.