8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone done it? The CR has black lugs, and since they are OEM I'd think they fit on OEM wheels such as HFP for the civic. Wanted to know before I get 20 of them.

·
Registered
75 Posts
is there something special about the s2000 CR lug nuts that an aftermarket company doesn't have? It seems that buying oem lugs might be a bit more expensive then they are worth.

Jason

·
Registered
800 Posts
is there something special about the s2000 CR lug nuts that an aftermarket company doesn't have? It seems that buying oem lugs might be a bit more expensive then they are worth.

Jason
Honda wheels use ball-seat lugs, so the S2000 lugs will be ball-seat. Almost all aftermarket lugs will be cone-seat and not fit the Honda wheels like they should.

OP, how much are the S2000 lugs running? Just curious.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have a set of the S2000 CR lugs and they look great. They have a nice gloss to the black. I paid about $70 for the lugs and another $50 for the matching locks. They should work because I'd doubt Honda would make a special lug nut just for their wheels. The S2000 lugs match exactly to my SI lugs--besides color of course.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah like people said, aftermarket lug nuts doesn't fit oem wheels. These cost like 100 bucks or a bit more at the dealership.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts