8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get a hold of a genuine HFP kit and from Honda it's over 1300 dollars to ship. so for a front, rear, and side kit it's over 3 grand for everything. does this sound like normal pricing? where are yall seeing it lower than that? thanks In advance

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yup. wait until you see mugen spoiler and rear lip lol. I love HFP but I cannot justify spending that much when there are other aspects that need attention in my car. I remember making a comment a while back about prices, a guy told me that HFP is actually cheap compared to other performance OEM car divisions.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup. wait until you see mugen spoiler and rear lip lol. I love HFP but I cannot justify spending that much when there are other aspects that need attention in my car. I remember making a comment a while back about prices, a guy told me that HFP is actually cheap compared to other performance OEM car divisions.
hot dang. that's crazy. and I thought the prices before shipping was bad

·
Registered
150 Posts
I feel you man.... I feel you ... well on that note. There was a video from speedacademy where they order an "ebay" HFP rep front lip and .. I got to tell you the fitment was on point ... here I copied the exact time stap for your pleasure

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I feel you man.... I feel you ... well on that note. There was a video from speedacademy where they order an "ebay" HFP rep front lip and .. I got to tell you the fitment was on point ... here I copied the exact time stap for your pleasure
thanks. I think this is the way I will have to go. as long as it fits well and doesn't fall off, I'm happy

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was literally looking at the kit yesterday and I said the same thing, $1,300 just to ship is insane!! I'm wary of eBay kits also so if you go that route keep us posted! I'm really curious how they turn out!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts