8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick note to say that I really enjoy the forums her especially the ones about general upkeep and maintenance. I generally try to do my own general repairs so these sites have been helpful. The only general things that I let the mechanic down the street do is oil and tires. Oil changes i can do but when you figure 10 for filter and oil the extra 12 that I spend for labor is worth it to me not getting dirty. Besides, sense I got my tires there, he rotates them for free while its there.:thumb: But right now My little blue Civic is at the car hospital because he got in a sparring match with one of his bigger Accord brothers and needs a makeover.:box: (sorry, too much time around a three year old.:biggrin: )

Stuff about me:

I've owned two other Honda vehicles In the past; two '89 Accords one, the tranny finally gave out. The other kissed a bull one night and has never felt the same.:hitit:

The only question that I have right now is are there any fellow ELPers or MAPers out there? You know who you are.:driving: I don't like talking about work, and I really don't think that this is the right place for it. But I would like to know if there is anyone else from work here and if we have met before. If you know me you will understand the part about kissing a bull. Just email me privately if there are.

To everyone else, you might as well know that I work for a certain auto plant and make a certain kind car. But as I tell everyone who asks me about work, "All I do is put giant 3D jigsaw puzzles together and make sure that they have all the pieces." That's all I do and know.

well I g/g. 2nd shift calls.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Pictures

As soon as my car gets out of the shop i'll send some pics, but it is basically what I call a "UK Blue" stock 06 Civic sedan.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts