8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
hey im from new york, new york and a current dsm owner awaiting the arrival of the 06 si :flame: . ive owned cars including a spec-v and a celica gts. im a member on a lot of forums. forums based on cars ive had and cars i havent had. its gonna be nice to meet you all :)

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
welcome to the site ever12. You sound like a lot of the members on here so far. We've got a broad range of car owners currently. Mustangs, SHO, 6th & 7th gen civics, RSX's, WRX, VW owner, etc. A lot of car enthusiasts just waiting to see the the 2006 civics come out.

Just currious - I saw you have the DSM now - did you ever deal with crank walk in it? I've heard that some of them had issues with it.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
hey everyone thanks!

webby said:
Just currious - I saw you have the DSM now - did you ever deal with crank walk in it? I've heard that some of them had issues with it.
YES! i put the act 2600 clutch on my front wheel drive gs-t :( crankwalk is a real problem. looking back i shouldve gone with the 2100. anyway i have had a multitude of problems with my gs-t. dsms are easily made fast but they are not reliable cars. especially with $12k ive invested into it. left and right something always goes wrong. thats why i plan on getting the 2006 si. not a lot to worry about with a honda :D

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
what all went wrong with your GS-T besides crank walk? It's too bad that they have issues, cause I love their looks. I love the Eclipse from the 97 front bumper change up. And just think - that car looks hot and it's still almost 8 years old.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks especially cause theyre broke as hell right now and paying off debt. theyre sellings watever crap they can to make the money back. oh yea and dsms are pretty much straight up chrysler

1 - 15 of 15 Posts