8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No Si here, hope I'm still welcome :redface: Just stopped by to read up on the Si, I know someone that posts here alot. Either way I'm down in Tempe going to ASU and drive an 07 blue Spec V. Always seeing Si's zip around down here...
Here's a quick pic of my car:

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Welcome to the 8th and beware that there are haters on this site and b/c u drive a competiter of the civic u will receive tough love. lol would like some more pics too.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Spec V's suck. Get off our site. Si's will kick your ass, especially mine. If I ever see you running around Tempe, Ima VTEC you're ass into oblivion! PS: your camera sucks too. Next time, get someone to hold the fill flash for you. Maybe next time you will use my D50 over your *** XTi..

You best have your vid camera when we run, so I can show everyone that Spec V's can't hang. Stop trolling my site!

/newbiehazingwhohappenstobeafriend

EDIT: Where did you take that one at? Doesn't look like the same place you took some when I was around.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ibanez37 said:
Spec V's suck. Get off our site. Si's will kick your ass, especially mine. If I ever see you running around Tempe, Ima VTEC you're ass into oblivion! PS: your camera sucks too. Next time, get someone to hold the fill flash for you. Maybe next time you will use my D50 over your *** XTi..

You best have your vid camera when we run, so I can show everyone that Spec V's can't hang. Stop trolling my site!

/newbiehazingwhohappenstobeafriend

EDIT: Where did you take that one at? Doesn't look like the same place you took some when I was around.
giggity giggity!:hyper:

edit: taken back in MD. so ya, you weren't there.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts