8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edit: sorry lol. I deleted the pic cuz it uploaded at a horrific quality. I'll rescan it later. I woulda just deleted this thread but I don't have the power to do so, so if someone could do it for me, that'd be great. Or just wait til I upload everything.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol...something happened with the stupid scanner. I can take a pic of what I have with the digital camera but it'll be uber blurry and super huge. I'll have to do that until I can get the scanner working right.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol...I couldn't sleep either. I was mad my scanner wasn't working so I used my digi cam. Sorry about the quality. Will be much better when I actually scan them. Here are the first two for the coupe. The sedan will be up tomorrow. I did this old-school hand-drawn, so don't laugh. I'm using a rental laptop til Best Buy fixes mine. :(

This is just a lip kit. Ridiculously simple so I'm probably gonna redesign this one but I'm posting anyway.

This is my fave so far. Really clean lines and fits the curvature of the car's body.

Sorry about the black and white. They'll get color and wheels when I scan and import to Photoshop. :D Sedan and multi angle pics coming hopefully tomorrow.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Wow, that last picture, the angle of the shot, all you'd have to do is swap out the hood and you have a Tiburon. (Tiburon is a little squatier though). That spoiler is the same spoiler from the Tib.

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^^ didn't see that...hmm....that's my fave of all the ones I did. But the Tiburon doesn't have a grill. And the spoiler is based on the one from the 20th Anniversary Civic. I'll put up the rear angle so you can see it better. It's definitely not Tib though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts