8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my simple Riced out Car hahaha

Here she is with 17" rims (Bridgestone Erglanz made in japan)

Kinda bored at home and did a little detailing with qtips (grounding kit installed)

Fujitsubo exhaust (jasma approved)

Sounds - hope my woodworks get done by next week

HID with fogs (i dunno why it turned out kinda bluish with the camera. Should be a bit more white)

with unbreakable

Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KShirza1 said:
drop it and paint that grill...
Will be painting the grill along with the scratch on my rear bumper. Hopefully it will be done end of this month.

I'm thinking of dropping or have mugen kits installed. But right now, more inclined with the drop. Having both would really be impractical here in the PI. Also, might switch to a lower profile tires. Currently i'm on Toyo transpath 215/50/17. Thinking of maybe 45 series then some tein s-tech to lessen the fender gap.

·
Registered
613 Posts
@07EX trust me! i always see him in school, and even if it's the monsoon/rainy season here, we still bring our cars to have them washed everyday! haha

here's proof! it was raining when we had our cars washed. Not because we're stupid but because we didn't want any dirt or mud hardening if we neglect regular cleaning :D

*I know ur gna say, what the heck is that sticker doing there??! just tried it on for a day then he had it removed :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
unbreakable said:
@07EX trust me! i always see him in school, and even if it's the monsoon/rainy season here, we still bring our cars to have them washed everyday! haha

here's proof! it was raining when we had our cars washed. Not because we're stupid but because we didn't want any dirt or mud hardening if we neglect regular cleaning :D

*I know ur gna say, what the heck is that sticker doing there??! just tried it on for a day then he had it removed :D
those are damn ugly rims! good thing i changed them hehe

1 - 20 of 30 Posts