8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as i sit here and wait for my Si to come in, and the go-fast parts I ordered for it :flame: I was also looking down the road into getting some drag radials and wheels for the track. I was thinking about the old 16 inch RSX wheels wrapped in some Nitto555rs...what ya think? looking to shoot for the mid to low 14s with the I/H/E..im guessing with the radials that would be a reasonable time?...yeah and I would like to go frequently so maybe I should also look into some kinda of street/race clutch setup as well...just some ideas cook'n, what ya think?

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
954K20_SI said:
Well as i sit here and wait for my Si to come in, and the go-fast parts I ordered for it :flame: I was also looking down the road into getting some drag radials and wheels for the track. I was thinking about the old 16 inch RSX wheels wrapped in some Nitto555rs...what ya think? looking to shoot for the mid to low 14s with the I/H/E..im guessing with the radials that would be a reasonable time?...yeah and I would like to go frequently so maybe I should also look into some kinda of street/race clutch setup as well...just some ideas cook'n, what ya think?

The Nitto 555's are a popular choice for a track tire. With the I/H/E setup and those tires you should be able to hit the mid 14 mark. The stock si hits the quarter mile mark in 15.1 seconds. So that is a realisitic expectation. :)

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
^^ I would have to agree with her on that. I think it'll be very interesting to see how well the car responds to bolt ons.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts