8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have worked hard to keep my new Si, in great shape. I wash the ***** 1 to 2 times a week, to keep the finish excellent. And I always park as far away as possible to other cars to avoid dings being put into my car by other idiots that can't respect other people's property.

Now to get to the point, I noticed two dings in my driver door this morning. The car was in absolutely perfect condition last night. Is there any way I can fix this without costing a fortune and having to repaint my car door. I don't want the value of the car to go down cause of some little ding.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think they might have a hard time cause it's on the that crease in the door.

·
Registered
242 Posts
damn bro, i feel you. it so hard to keep a perfect car now a days with out some idiot doing something. good luck

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just got home from work, and the first thing that my two bosses say to me from atleast 30 feet away, while I was sitting in my car was.

BOSS 1: "Damn what the hell happended to your door?!"

BOSS 2: "Damn, did someone with a truck or a high up car hit your door with theirs?"

And the funny thing about what BOSS #2 said was, the person I suspect of putting the ding in the door, DRIVES A TRUCK.

EDIT: I'll try calling one of those dent places to see if they can fix it tomorrow.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LickyMYwalker said:
dude, its a car. are you gunna try to repaint every rockchip that happens? comon...
Yes. If it wasn't the door, I would paint it myself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts