8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inside there is like a little plastic cap right on the corner of your door right across from your mirror I'm pretty sure the cover, covering the bolts holding the mirror.

On my passanger side it looks a little loose so I pushed it and it still looks like there is a gap is that normal?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright Let me find a picture. Look at your side mirrors in your car then look inside the car where they connect. (Inside) there is like a black cap covering where the bolts would show.

That looks a little loose, is that any better?

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
i know what your talking about now, its the tweeter spot. Why not just compare that side with the passenger side?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

drivers side

* The car only had 2k when it went to dealership in 2008 of November, then I got it with 4,600 in late nov of 08, so it sat for a while.

I drive my car maybe like 20-50 miles a month so I feel like **** this stuff happens maybe I'm over reacting cause I have HORRIBLE OCD with cars.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
haha first time noticing that piece in my car.. goes to show you it doesnt matter really to me. But if anything just reposition it. Im sure it snaps into place correctly somewhere

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
went outside to check mine out and looks like their just held on loosely by clips, i think you can just pop it back in with a little force

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Take it off and check the clips to make sure they are in there right,you could even pull off the drivers side and check to see if they bolth look the same. They just pop off.:woot:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts