8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*edited*

im going to get a xenon body kit and i want to get special muffler tips because the back bumper has two outlets

heres a pic i got from some guy off 7thgencivic.com with the back bumper:

and heres what i want mine to look like:

does anyone know where i can get muffler tips like that?? i found them on google on some audi

This is going to be my end result... i am $600 away

ya bodykits look like crap most of the time but im doing it right
thanks

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
look on ebay...please dont put that kit on your car...Imo you will regret it...body kits went out for a reason

·
Registered
357 Posts
this is the 8th gen site but im sure there are many on here that know but it would probably be alot more helpful to join the 7thgen site i had a 7th gen and that site was so helpful to me.....but my 2 cents would tell you to sell that and get an 8th gen because the d series good luck building HP with that....and yes please get rid of the wing..as far as exhaust tips like that sorry i dont know

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the reason i posted this here is because 7thgencivic.com is like dead... the last post in the section for this was a week ago... i plan on going k-series

·
Registered
357 Posts
his or not wow that thing is ugly lol....glad your smart to get rid of it..awesome K series is awesome..do this asap so many great people and knowledgable people on this site to help you with anything and everything that you need....

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
for my 7th gen I look @ honda-tech.com...whole section on 7th's....please dont put that bodykit on...you are depressing me...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts