8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I am new to the forum and needed help with something..I have an 09 Black Civic Coupe...I am trying to buy black headlights and came across these in this forum..

They are from this post on the front page..http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/ride-month/143194-ride-month-march.html

I was looking to buy these right here
Neweggmall.com - '06-'09 Honda Civic 2D Pojector Headlight - Black

I was wondering if anyone has had experience with these headlights and would liek to share..Also I was wondering what kind of headlights mohouse had...and where he bought them from..Thanks a lot

·
Registered
6,449 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Around how much did he get them for...?
and where?
One more thing...would the ones I was looking at be fine with the black coupe?
I am not sure which ones to get but I wanted to get headlights that were black to match the color because I think the OEM headlights look terrible.. Thanks

·
Registered
6,449 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
good luck with those eBay lights if that's what you really want.

But one thing guaranteed, you can't go wrong with retros.

You get what you pay for, cheaper isn't always good quality or good performance.

Retros FTW !! :woot:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
I Beez In The Trap
24,576 Posts
The link you sent me to..on ebay
eBay Motors: 06 07 08 Honda Civic 2D Halo Projector Headlight BLACK (item 330314106455 end time Mar-15-09 18:30:32 PDT)
Is it the same one as the video I posted on youtube? And my last question is are these plug and play for the most part? Anyone have these on their car with a picture? Anyways thanks a lot everyone for the prompt responses.
i have no way of knowing that. the vid is in a dark garage and he says he got them from JDM in the vid description. they are the same style headlights though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.