8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, im new to the site and im wanting to get a 6000k conversion kit for my si, and ive looked around on some sites.. but all i could find was the 6500 and thats not what i want.. could you guys help me please? and my pricing ranges if prolly no more than 250 dollars Thanks!:pray:

·
ILDS™
121,509 Posts
hey guys, im new to the site and im wanting to get a 6000k conversion kit for my si, and ive looked around on some sites.. but all i could find was the 6500 and thats not what i want.. could you guys help me please? and my pricing ranges if prolly no more than 250 dollars Thanks!:pray:

Look on ebay....I got mine there :thumb:

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
bought my two kits from www.xenondepot.com - the Xtreme HID Kit is going to be about 250-260 shipped. They are a sponsor here also (why I picked them) and so far the month ive had my kits they've worked great. I have the 6500K and its hardly blue - the pictures you see of the 6500K kits are very misleading.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they said they would order from a website... and the websites that ive looked at only have 6500k and i want the 6000k.. my sister has the 65 and they show a glare 2 much..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bought my two kits from www.xenondepot.com - the Xtreme HID Kit is going to be about 250-260 shipped. They are a sponsor here also (why I picked them) and so far the month ive had my kits they've worked great. I have the 6500K and its hardly blue - the pictures you see of the 6500K kits are very misleading.
could u post few pics inside car with ur hids? cause i might end up getting 6500 before its over with haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.