8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres the deal I just got a 06 SI and was going to install my subs and amp when a piece fell out from the inside of my amp. long story short I was looking at another amp but it doesnt have high input for speakers I would have to run RCA's to it. not all that great with electronics so my question is can I run RCA's from the amp to my AUX on the stock system and if so where are they located.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
member - "unplugged" is probably the guy to ask about this stuff. He seems like the electronic guy on the site so far. I don't know much about the amp in the SI.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
from my experience with the EX audio system.. do not run anything aftermarket from the headunit. I wasn't impressed at all. I'm debating on changing out everything once I get my tax return check.

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
trexxx8739 said:
heres the deal I just got a 06 SI and was going to install my subs and amp when a piece fell out from the inside of my amp. long story short I was looking at another amp but it doesnt have high input for speakers I would have to run RCA's to it. not all that great with electronics so my question is can I run RCA's from the amp to my AUX on the stock system and if so where are they located.
Your question is answered in this thread.
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1897

·
Registered
304 Posts
1 12" Alpine Type X and a POS sony 1000D amp for alittle bit longer until tax check.
Then I get my new amp and box. pics of sub in a different post by me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts