8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A month or so ago my friends tagged my car with sexy senior and stuff
and i saw it after work and took it to the back and washed it right off...
since i was in such a hurry i didnt look at the car after i did that

and then i was getting ready to wash the car one day and realized there were paint particles all over the body, windows, hood, and that plastic part of the windshield wipers. its even inbetween the cracks or holes where water runs thru when it rains...

now there are red specks all over it... :eek:hnoes:

so the problems is how do i remove the paint on the body, windows, and the plastic part of the windshield wipers???

this is making me sad seeing my car like this...
HELP PLEASE!!!

ohh i forgot the mention that the paint that i did get off left a grease mark where the letters were

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Clay bar for the body panels, razor blade for the windows, and maybe some sort of paint remover for the plastic.

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You make the kids who dumped paint on your car clean it off.

im not about to make some girls clean off my car in this weather that i ahve here in memphis....

Clay bar for the body panels, razor blade for the windows, and maybe some sort of paint remover for the plastic.
where can i get clay bar?? and what is that anyways??? ive never heard of it..

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
spirit week is this week for my school... but my car wont be there the day of the spirit rally because ill be on an overnight field trip being a counselor for some elementary school kids and we only come back that afternoon for the pep rally thing... so i wont get tagged thank GOODNESS!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts