As my username suggests, I am restoring my mom's old Civic to drive when i'm 15, but the car has been sitting for about 4 years, (parked summer 2017) and it has a few noticeable issues.
- My dad snapped a head bolt off trying to clean in the engine bay before starting the car ( Back Left )
- The clutch fluid is quite low, below the lines, but the clutch pedal feels normal. What are my chances of a leak?
- The passenger sun visor is ripped off, and I want to replace it if I can afford to.
- The tires are flat, and have been that way for quite a while.
- I don't want to incinerate the clutch trying to learn, anything I should wait to replace after learning to drive stick?
- The brake disks are quite rusty, do I need to replace them?