8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a distant mall to replace my oakley's today and the mall was jam packed...
I parked next to an old maroon/worn out red toyota and went on my way.

When I came out and unarmed my car, my remote displayed the shock sensor had gone off...

I got worried and looked at the doors, and luckily didn't see any dents and etc...

So i figured somebody may have just bumped into it and what not, so I didn't worry too much and quickly got on my way as I was running late to go to work (at another mall :redface: )

When I got off I noticed something weird about the passenger side of my car...the lip on the right side has maroon color on it :eek:mg:
I've taken pics of it, and will post them shortly, are there any cheap options to fix this?

My insurance has a $500 deductible....I don't want to go that route...

Please don't just post "hfp lip kit"....

That is my last option, if you're going to mention that, please mention it as your final alternative, not your first and only answer.

please help me.

:sadwavy: :xyxnervou

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Use some cleaner polish/wax or lightly use some rubbing compund to remove the maroon paint and see how much that improves your situation.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for everyones comments, I went to get some polish and stopped at kwik kar lube because they had a detailing section...

I showed it to the GM and he looked at it and said I was extremely lucky (mainly because the guy was slowly accelerating as he was driving out the parking spot)

Anyways he polished it and etc and quoted me $5.

So for $5 + tip, the car is looking brand new
:pray::vtec:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts