8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello im new to this. i have a question about turbocharging my civic si. first of all i want to do it right. also the car is a every day driver. what would be better turbo or s/c.? i dont know much about turbo and s/c is there a kit that has every thing i need w/o having to buy other parts? i dont plain on running it hard it would be just for fun. what would be the best choice i dont want to get something crapy. O yea and i live in cali so U guys know how that goes lol. thanks

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
SRT C.U.T kit has EVERYTHING !!!!

fullrace is a nice option but ull need to buy injectors,fuelpump,bov,wastegate some other stuff..

do some research in this section, read some of the stickies.. ull figure it out..

if u want the most power go for a turbo kit..

if u want nice response with OK power then a comptech stage2 super charger can make about 270whp out of the box with good tuning

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks but i think the comptech stage 2 in not carb legal. also i heard that that the SRT is not a very good. what do u think about gready

·
Registered
8,668 Posts
SRT C.U.T kit has EVERYTHING !!!!

fullrace is a nice option but ull need to buy injectors,fuelpump,bov,wastegate some other stuff..

do some research in this section, read some of the stickies.. ull figure it out..

if u want the most power go for a turbo kit..

if u want nice response with OK power then a comptech stage2 super charger can make about 270whp out of the box with good tuning
FR comes with that stuff dude. you'll need the following for FR:
FP
inj
walbro
boost solenoid
clutch
3" exhaust
wideband
boost gauge
plugs

options:
turbo upgrade
4" intake
dump pipe
4bar map sensor

is that what you wanted, somebody to tell you what you'll need. best bet is to read peeps build threads.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts