8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im on vacation for 3 weeks here in the phils. just want to know where can i buy some car accessories and some performance parts for my FG1...

for car accessoires im looking for some red JDM H emblems...and for performance im looking if they have cat-back exhaust here in the phils.

thanks!

·
Registered
10,699 Posts
im on vacation for 3 weeks here in the phils. just want to know where can i buy some car accessories and some performance parts for my FG1...

for car accessoires im looking for some red JDM H emblems...and for performance im looking if they have cat-back exhaust here in the phils.

thanks!
you should hit up the people from teamfd.com.ph. otherwise, banawe is your best bet.

·
Registered
256 Posts
where you at in philippines? there a place in manila called banawe, you buy a lot of parts there, if you cant find one in there,i know a store where you can buy them,check their site starbrightbodykits.com ,,their located in pasig city

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey guys im new in honda cars.. just acquired a honda city 2004 idsi. prang my prob ksi sa transmission ko. minsan ang hirap mag shift khit na nka floor na ung clutch. pls help.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
money doesn't really amount to money there. a dollar here is about 46 pesos. But a pack of cigarettes is about 5 bux here and 10 centabos in the philippines. Pricing on car parts though...i wanna know as well.

·
Registered
256 Posts
i think car parts are cheaper in phils,im going there this april,i ask my friend to look for a mugen grill,he found one and cost 4,000 pesos,convert it in dollar,its only $100, buy them here in US,its around $300 and the one in phil is authentic too,my friend knows the owner of the autobody parts

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I called a shop there before, they wer selling "authentic" Mugen body kit for 8th gen for 15 000 Php = roughly around 350 CAD.. But i found out that it was for FD's..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts