8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so i just removed mt supercharger and im trying to flash my ecu back to stock and everytime i try flashpro manager says "cannot uppload please checkto see if you you are up to date" so i made sure its up to date and still nothing....im lost!!! i need to go to work!!!

UPDATE!!! my flashpro thinks my fg2 is an fg1...how the hell does this happen??? when i plug into my obd and click on the flashpro button then on ECU it says i have an R18...WTF!!!!! help me please!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
please save the calibration in the latest release and upload

don't use the previous version of the calibration

if your previous calibration was saved in 1.1.4.7 and now you have 1.1.5.2 or 1.1.5.3, open the calibration and save as new calibration in the 1.1.5.2 or 1.1.5.3 and upload

it will have no issue with it :)

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
now its telling me that the vehicle isnt the one locked to the flashpro....this is such bullshit!!!!

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
ive had this prob before..

i just took the flashpro inside hooked it to my comp uploaded the CAL i wanted to use to the unit.. took it back outside and uploaded it without the laptop.

it worked.

and i never had the prob agin

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
odd..

so u loaded it to the FP.. took the FP out to the car alone with no lap top and pressed program for like 1 sec and it didnt work..

or it just wouldnt upload to the FP even unhooked from the car?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
now the flashpro thinks my car is an R18...

·
there is no spoon
16,809 Posts
So you updated your software, plugged in the FP, updated your firmware?

Try loading your supercharger map to the car with the flashpro alone, no laptop.

Then upload the return to stock calibration to the FP from your laptop and attempt to flash that.

After that then try to unlock the flashpro with the laptop.

I'm guessing your computer is just having issues, if you stop trying to control the FP/Car together through the laptop, you might have better luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts