8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
I think I like #4 the best...

#5 is a close second, but with your hand out the window (off the wheel), and the tire coming off the ground, it almost seems like you made a mistake..

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I think I like #4 the best...

#5 is a close second, but with your hand out the window (off the wheel), and the tire coming off the ground, it almost seems like you made a mistake..
maybe the only mistake was crossing too far over the white line..... other than that, i had complete control at high speeds in the turns, i always drive with my left hand off the wheel unless i have to shift, and i have plenty of pics of the right and left rear wheels off the ground in most of the turns. that's actually common for FWD cars going fast around turns. especially considering my suspension setup. :)

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
maybe the only mistake was crossing too far over the white line..... other than that, i had complete control at high speeds in the turns, i always drive with my left hand off the wheel unless i have to shift, and i have plenty of pics of the right and left rear wheels off the ground in most of the turns. that's actually common for FWD cars going fast around turns. especially considering my suspension setup. :)
I realize you wernt messing up, I was trying to say Some people might see the pic and think you were about to.. either way, tis all good, they're all good shots

1 - 20 of 25 Posts