8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I currently have 18inch Bboss Serendipity mags

I kinda tested the waters and offered it up for swaps and people started making me offers...

here they are:
OPTION 1
1. Nippon Racing Evoluzione (imagine it in red w/ polished lip) ---> but il have the red repainted to Gold ------ STRAIGHT SWAP

OPTION2 2
2. Rota P45F in hypersilver ----- he will add $200

here it is on an FD (this is concept one's version but looks quite close, il upload the pics when i find them)

What option do you think i should get? If i went for option 2, I'd have enough money to buy tein Stechs right away though....

option1,
option2,
GUYS!!! NEW option!!

OPTION 3.
I keep my current RIMS and wait until DECEMBER to get a proper set of TEINS :)

thanks in advance!!!

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
You seem to want a set of wheel with nice lips :)
I would say go for option 2. Mainly because it looks pretty darn good, you get cash and you get to drop her too. Nothing beats that! Best of luck ;)

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
truflip said:
You seem to want a set of wheel with nice lips :)
I would say go for option 2. Mainly because it looks pretty darn good, you get cash and you get to drop her too. Nothing beats that! Best of luck ;)

yes i do! and i want the rims in gold, black or silver! with polished lip! hmmm... looks like option 2 is popular... keep em comin'! :thumb:

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
Cause your car is black. It needs more colour. Unless of course you're going for that VIP look. But hey its your car bro. Just letting you know what I think would look nicer hehe

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GUYS!!! NEW option!!

OPTION 3.
I keep my current RIMS and wait until DECEMBER to get a proper set of TEINS :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts