8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys im getting a check for 3500 next month and im going to be starting my summer build a lil early.

The plans for the build

Injen MR CAI
GO-Power ported TB
GO-Power ported IM
Either Go-Power exhaust or FullRace
Flashpro
Motor mounts

Now I need your help with a header, Its between Skunk2 or GO-Power. And I really dont know much about headers. What will benifit my car and build? Thanks guys:wigglesmiley:

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
If you have that much of a check, save one or two and get a Full Race Turbo Kit for an extra $2000. Spending that much on mods and you will only break the 210whp when you can either go Supercharge and hit 230whp stock then add bolt-ons. Whatever your plans, Skunk2 header is a great header. 575 Go-Power header is a great start up if you want, and Go-Power can also meet your needs of customizing header to fit your setup needs. I'd suggest you get cams then port the IM and TB to open up more power on the cams. Again, I like Go-Power's 3inch cat. It makes great power with your killer set-up. You'll also want more power and Go-POWER will get you more with a built K24 bottom block. :) I'd suggest you talk to Jeff for your needs and have him talk you about your build, he's a very wise guy.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you have that much of a check, save one or two and get a Full Race Turbo Kit for an extra $2000. Spending that much on mods and you will only break the 210whp when you can either go Supercharge and hit 230whp stock then add bolt-ons. Whatever your plans, Skunk2 header is a great header. 575 Go-Power header is a great start up if you want, and Go-Power can also meet your needs of customizing header to fit your setup needs. I'd suggest you get cams then port the IM and TB to open up more power on the cams. Again, I like Go-Power's 3inch cat. It makes great power with your killer set-up. You'll also want more power and Go-POWER will get you more with a built K24 bottom block. :) I'd suggest you talk to Jeff for your needs and have him talk you about your build, he's a very wise guy.
i've made up my mind that i wanna go n/a in my civic and with my next car get a boosted car. i am still keeping the si tho so yea ha thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.