8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey...I would really appreciate it if anyone who has pics of the Habereno (sp?) Red Si to post them

Im trying to find pics from all angles of it. I really had my heart set on Blue but those wont be in till jan/feb i hear. =( And i cant wait that long...

So right now i have galaxy gray or that red to choose... and any pics of it... especially of the back would be great

Thanks

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Kabs said:
Hey...I would really appreciate it if anyone who has pics of the Habereno (sp?) Red Si to post them

Im trying to find pics from all angles of it. I really had my heart set on Blue but those wont be in till jan/feb i hear. =( And i cant wait that long...

So right now i have galaxy gray or that red to choose... and any pics of it... especially of the back would be great

Thanks

Here ya go, Kabs!

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=965

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys keep em commin

The obove pic makes me not want to get the red one.... looks horrible...

Damn dealer..."I thought u wanted gray"

hey dumbass look at the sheet i filled out..... BLUE.... blue is not gray =(

ITS NOT! =( :banghead:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
dang man im sorry to hear that they are already dicking you around like that... hope they get it right... yea i dont personally like that red either.. i like the ralley red better..

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im startin to like it a litttle more... but blue still is like 10000000% better

I wanted to get this car for X-mas... so i can put a nice bow on it and wakeup in the morning in my PJ's run outide and see it standing there =P

If i find out that a blue one would be comming in like 2-3 weeks after the red one.. ill wait... but that would ruin my x-mas

·
Registered
518 Posts
Kabs your funny " i wanted to put a bow, and run out in my pjs"
LOL!!!
i gotta agree that habby red, makes me wanna puke..

the rally red is hot,
and that blue is real nice
it almost looks like a candy blue paint.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well isnt that what you do on X-Mas? I always run down in my PJ's (pref x-mas themed ones) and tear up my presents and then passout in my bed =P

This year i wanted to tear off tjhe bow... turn on the car... turn on the heat... and passout in the drivers seat =(

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just got a black 08 dx-g sedan and i was just wondering what the best looking rims are for the black car? i thought i'd like the chrome but after seeing all the pics on here its not that great.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
way to open a 3 year old thread?

start a thread in the wheels & suspension section.

·
Registered
291 Posts
hahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahaahaahhahahahahhhhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahhahahahahahahahahaha...chrome is def the best yo. plus they make it faster.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts