8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so it's my girlfriend's birthday on the 29th, and she really likes pigs, she's got quite a few stuffed ones, and I want to get her one HUGE stuffed pig. the bigger the better.

I've been looking all over the place (including the internet) and so far the biggest one I've been able to find is only 28 inches across. I'm looking for something at least twice that size.

help me out my fellow 8thcivicers!

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
marc-o-lishuz said:
Ok, the title freaked me out a little, but reading your post stopped me from thinking you are the weirdest 8thcivic member. :giggle:

Go PNE and win one! LOL Either that or DIY.
lmfao. I tried the PNE thing last time I was there...that's all a scam man!! DIY would turn out like ****, I can almost guarantee it.

I was talking to my friend and she says I'd be able to find one in an asian store in richmond. is this true marc?

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
lmao haha i have a really sweet fat white stuffed pig i got for my birthday lol...

i think it was from toocool...(dunno if u have one around where u live... its like an asian store w/ anime, hellokitty, etc...)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tang841 said:
lmao haha i have a really sweet fat white stuffed pig i got for my birthday lol...

i think it was from toocool...(dunno if u have one around where u live... its like an asian store w/ anime, hellokitty, etc...)
I see lots of stores with TONS of hello kitty stuffies all wrapped in annoyingly loud plastic. I think I'll go check one of those stores out. but I'd like to buy it online since everything is usually cheaper and easier to find.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
marc-o-lishuz said:
Be a man and get her a real pig. She'll love you forever.
believe it or not, I actually considered that. but then again she lives in a house and not on a farm, and I don't know how well she'd be able to take care of it. also, I'm sure a real pig would need tons of attention, and she's going to school in the fall. it's just not right to ignore pets!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
i dated a girl who was really into pigs also, strange? i see a few large ones in asian shops sometimes but im sure u can find one online somewhere.

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
you know if you make it yourself, no matter how crappy it may look she will be so much more impressed that you tried

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
anyone know off some good websites to get stuffed pigs (doesnt have to be huge) or maybe jewelry or some other kind of gift items?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts