8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be running into about $500 to spend freely on the Si. As some of you may know i recently lost two friends in a car accident so that as turned me away from moding the engine. I'm going for more loos but not rice, wheels, lower, already got tint, maybe some JDM badges, but idk what i should get 1st. I'm going to keep my stock wheels for winter and get a set of 18' Drag Wheels DR-08's for non-snow months. So help me out, what should i spend the $500 on???????

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i really dont need and navi and if i do the lip kit, i wanna do it all at once. Turns out im probably gettin my wheels for Christmas, so that leaves me with the suspension set up, keep in mind i will be throwing 18's on the car so for around $500 or so is there a good suspension i can do?

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea im looking for maybe a 1.5' drop, and when i o it imma do ti right, not just spring but new dampeners and all thats needed, if i have to spend a little more so be it.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
any idea when Koni's will be out, how much of a drop, cost, full set-up or just springs?? and will the 1.5 drop or o work when i throw the 18's on there or will it be too much?

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i dont think there has been a price set on konis shocks yet... you should be fine with a 1.5 drop. ryryninja has the skunk2 springs and rolled on 18's. it just a matter of running the right size tire.
alright thats good, cuase when all is said and done for my summer set up i wanna have my NHBP FA5 dropped about 1.5" on black Drag Wheels DR-08 with some JDM badges and it should look good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.