8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys and girls lol, i need help. My dealer just sent me an email today saying this:

"I have a red,silver,black also a galixy,white,silver w/navi that are to be here jan. 4-8 if you would like to set up an apt to leave a deposit I already have the vin #s."

the problem is, is that i want white but i dont want navi. i sent him an email back asking which red it was and how much each were so i guess we shall see. i dont know if i should wait for a white si to come in or just say f*** it and get the silver? im really tired of waiting! i want it now! opinions please!!! (i dont want black! and red might get me in too much trouble...) :help:

·
Registered
805 Posts
Wait, because you have a vision of what you want your car to be already and it being white is what you want to work with. Just like Black is the color Im going to work with, and have already starting looking at rims and hoping new black HID lamps come out soon

U'll be happier with the white... see if they'll rip out the navi :thumb:

·
Registered
730 Posts
2fast hit the nail on the head. dont compermise on something like this. a week or two of patience is worth the it in the long run..... i sound like my mother.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BlackSIguy said:
see if they'll rip out the navi :thumb:
they have a silver one without navi. well silver is so close to white, i just like that white/silver look with carbon fiber and black rims... i just think it loooks so clean.. i wouldnt really be hurting myself by getting the silver. i dunno i guess i just have to wait for my salesman to email me back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts