8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
help help help! ok so i was driving my mugen si and i end up going over the curb *_*. f*ck. well after i noticed that i cracked my front bumper! and something under the car was snaped as well! f*ck. how repairable is this? thanks

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

this is a photo of the lil metal piece that snaped off the bumper

and fainally the pic of the cracked lip

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
To answer your question: that's not repairable. Just gonna have to get it replaced.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Its not even the crack that isn't repairable it is that metal piece you took a pic of that is important. You want your bumper to sit nice and flush. Can be fixed but most likely replace it and chalk it up to experience. Sorry for your loss, **** happens.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
really? how much was it to replace? i might just go with a type r front end if it ends up costing me too much. thanks for all the help guys =) . but really i have to replace the lip?

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
really? how much was it to replace? i might just go with a type r front end if it ends up costing me too much. thanks for all the help guys =) . but really i have to replace the lip?
type r frontend for a mugen will it then be considered the mugen r??? not the rr but the r.....???????????????????????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts