8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I have been looking for a set of yellow fog lights for my 2007 FG2 coupe. K2motors doesnt have them in stock and JDMpassword doesnt have them either. Anyone can fill me in where can i get a set.
Also i notice with the k2motor ones the switch to turn on the fogs is a seperate button that is place on the side of the driver where the VSA switch is. The FG2 dont have extra slots like the FA5 does. Where would i put the switch in the FG2.

Thanks for the feedback

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
but regard to on swtich i notice on my coupe i only have a VSA switch on the dash. I have no other space that i could put the switch on. so where would i put it

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
umm i dunno lol i have a fa5 so i didn't run into that problem. u ccould just make ure own switch i guess.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
does the dealer offer a turn switch u can add to ure current normal headlight switch for the fg's?

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
klk15 said:
does the dealer offer a turn switch u can add to ure current normal headlight switch for the fg's?
I called the dealership and they told me that i would have to get the oem turn signal handle replaced with a oem turn signal handle which includes the foglight switch.

But the cost is around $150...... (sedan) -_-"

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
this is what i did with my 40 dollar ebay fogs cuz it didn't come with the proper switch on it. i added my own switch ;) pick on the left. pick of the yellow fog light in the middle. ;) pick of yellow fog light on to the right. the switch was like 5 bucks compared to the oem switch which is like u said 150 bucks so i saved a fortune installing my fogs this way.

·
Registered
252 Posts
this is what i did with my 40 dollar ebay fogs cuz it didn't come with the proper switch on it. i added my own switch ;) pick on the left. pick of the yellow fog light in the middle. ;) pick of yellow fog light on to the right. the switch was like 5 bucks compared to the oem switch which is like u said 150 bucks so i saved a fortune installing my fogs this way.
Could you tell me who is the seller ?? I'm getting one of those myself .. since it worked for you it's already a guarantee hehehe :thumb:

IMO .. a DYI for your installation would've rocked

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
heres a pic of them at night time lights look like they are white cuz my camera phone sux at picking up colors at night.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts