8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
873 Posts
Those wheels are not doing them for me.
I would go with either these two.

Enkei rpf1 In white, they look great on RR!
OR
Borbet Lv5. There black and also look great in RR!

Those are to Rice for me. Don't give anyone another reason to call you a Ricer

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
go with any of the konigs that where posted here sry but they all look like **** and are prob heavier then the stock rims you have better options..

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Choice 3 are nice, not rice. Everyone calls everything rice on here and it's kinda silly, if you like em get em.
silly its a no name company,they are a replica,look like ****,are prob 28 pounds each you have to be kidding we are recommending him the proper wheel to go with to get the most out of his money..

I would love to see you rock those auto zone replicas when you can be rollin on something a lot more respectable..

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Those wheels are not doing them for me.
I would go with either these two.

Enkei rpf1 In white, they look great on RR!
OR
Borbet Lv5. There black and also look great in RR!

Those are to Rice for me. Don't give anyone another reason to call you a Ricer
I respect your opinion but the wheels you suggested i aint feeling at all. I guess we aint got the same taste which is find.
I'm trying to not duplicate someone else ride.. Seems like everyone rocking the same look. If a person would not put their name to it I swear it was another members ride. Appreciate the advice:usa:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Out of the three, I would take the first pic, nice deep dish! But if you got the money, buy some RG2!
Yes the Deep Dish i like.. Those are my top fav right now but i am not sure if they will look right. I will drop the car probaly 1 inch but still aint sure how they will look.

Them RG2's are a definite buy if i hit the lotto...lol

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Now to address the rice statement.... That is out the question. i never would do that. No over size , loud ass muffler nor a wing the size of a mini cooper. Not me.

As for name brand well what's in the name? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ i get the same thing out of the wheel if i paid $1000 for original or $100 for the replica.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts