8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there! i currently own a 2003 rsx and i am awaiting my fiji blue si! it should be here "any day now" im really excited. my rsx is auto and i neeeed a stick shift, i learned on a stick but i bought an auto. so now im trading the rsx in for the si. everyone is like "isnt that downgrading? going from acura to honda?" my response... "same company douche, and its hella faster"

·
Registered
345 Posts
HAHAH!! Congrats and post pics when u get her.. Prolly look similiar to all the others like us figi blues heheh

WELCOME!

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
remind them that the rsx doesn't have a stock lsd. And they also can't get a factory nav unit. welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
welcome to the site. ok so your up in no way downgrading. you have a k20a3 and your UPGRADING to a k20z3, auto to manual, quick to OMG THIS CAR IS AMAZING! so i dont think you are at all "downgrading". i cant wait to see the car. post pics when you get it

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah! folks... i have my si now. i had a random change of heart and i got rally red instead and it looks stunning. i would have taken a picture but its night time and yeah it wont turn out good so ill take some tomorrow! i have not gotten a chance to really drive it either. but i do have a few questions that i hope you all wouldnt mind explaining.... first off i havent driven stick in a long time and even when i did it was on an old piece of **** volvo. so will stalling out constantly at first hurt the car at all? and also.... can someone explain the break-in period to me? that would be super nice...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts