8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just sold my fully built 2002 subaru wrx that puts down close to 400whp on a low reading mustang dyno. stock sti made 219who on this dyno. i know it probaby sounds retarded selling a pretty sweet car to get civic but with power came maintenance and gas mileage sucked really bad. i also have a 2 year old daughter, it was my daily so i decided to just buy something more ideal for my life style. so i went from..

to

i picked her up at a VW dealer for 17k and has 25k on the car. it's a 2008 sedan. i think it was a repo car because they got it from a auction and it had a few bolt ons... fake rpf1, apexi exhaust and aem intake.

my goals are to hellaflush this car with some nice wheels and i know many of you might not agree with this but i've considered bagging it because of my driveway lol anyways no final decision yet. i really like the jdm conversion so that will be on my list to do but not quite sure if i want to boost it, although this is a reallllllllllllllllllllllyy slow car so i might just throw something on there for 6-7 psi for daily. i'm looking forward to meeting more people in this community, thanks for your time!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
The Si really isn't slow considering it's ample power to weight ratio, you're just used to heavily modified powerplants...anyway welcome aboard and good luck with your new ride.

·
Registered
329 Posts
my goals are to hellaflush this car with some nice wheels and i know many of you might not agree with this but i've considered bagging it because of my driveway lol anyways no final decision yet. i really like the jdm conversion so that will be on my list to do but not quite sure if i want to boost it, although this is a reallllllllllllllllllllllyy slow car so i might just throw something on there for 6-7 psi for daily. i'm looking forward to meeting more people in this community, thanks for your time!
haha i bet! considering you owned a 400whp wrx!!! Congrats tho & welcome...Looking forward to seeing your future mods...

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
lol yah i had a suby also i traded it in cuz it sucked gas and wasnt reliable glad u made that move over here

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
welcome to 8th!!!!!! nice subi! I had an 02' bug eye. I loved that thing. Civic is more practical though :)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
That's one clean bugeye, mod list ? Im coming from a subaru as well ( 05 2.5 RS) still looking for my SI though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts