8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals. I've been lurking here for a while every since i purchased my 07 TW Civic Ex. I got the car last month. I originally purchased the car for me and my girlfriend to drive so i went ahead and got a AT Ex. Well now that my girl won't drive it because shes so paranoid she will wreck it(well thats what insurance is for) I decided im going to get a ride I really want. So i traded in my EX for a 08 TW Si Sedan which should be here at the end of next month. Its going to be a slightly higher payment but since Honda Financial is offering special rates until the end of the month i decided to take the leap and get the Si.

Im posting some pics of my ex before she goes. I know its just a regular civic but I still thinks she's a beauty. I'll post pics of my SI as soon as it arrives.

You guys rock!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I used to be a HondaTech fan and i still visit that site regurarly but this is now my favorite site. Great people, great rides and very informative. Keep up the good work

·
You'll only die tired
4,296 Posts
Welcome and glad you came to your senses....enjoy the FA5

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well i got my FA5 last tuesday and just took some pics. Nothing close to professional but you get the idea. Haha. Oh yeah, btw, I also have the rev-hang issue and called the dealership where i purchased the car and they told me that my car, being an 08, should have gotten all the bugs worked out but unfortunately i told them it has the rev-hang issue. So i called the service dept and asked them if they can go ahead and hook it up and make sure its working properly and if not the mechanic said he would reflash it for free. Props to Scholfield Honda in Wichita.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts