8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, thought I'd introduce myself. The name's Aldwin, from San Diego. I just got an '07 Honda Civic Si Sedan a month ago when my old car broke down on me.

Here's a few pics from when I first bought it.

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Hopefully I can mod my car out soon so I can hit up some local meets and possibly catch a few of you guys there.

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Here's some pics of my old rice, btw. Got it from my uncle when I was in the 8th grade, brought it to a shop last June, finally finished getting fixed in October of '09. Maybe some of you locals have seen me around before.

Guess what kinda car it is, if you can. Haha.

Dropped on cut springs (after I took off the ricer spoiler).

Rear view (got some stock springs from a junkyard to get it back to OEM height).

Front-left view. (Most current picture of the car, I put it back to it's original height because the front tires rubbed all crazy and the cut springs ****** up my alignment. I'd be in and out of Firestone to get alignment done once a week. Good thing I had the lifetime alignment deal. Haha, sucks for them.)

One of the earliest pics of my car. (Being towed because my cousin ****** up the starter, and my other cousin wanted to get in the pic. LOL)

Front view (when I still had the ricer spoiler).

And yeah. I'd still be driving this thing if I could. But due to it's old age, a lot of the exterior engine components started failing and it's IMPOSSIBLE to find replacement parts for that engine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.