8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello my name is Jason, I just stumbled across this awesome site early this morning. I don't have a civic anymore because some idiot parked in the road on a blind hill and I topped the hill and my car was done! It was his fault for parking in the street but the stupid insurance company only paid me $3700 for my car that I had well over $20,000 in, and I didnt even think it was totaled, but they would not pay to fix it since they can get away with it. I bet the insurance company sold my car for more that that to a scrap yard! So now Im eagerly awaiting my 2006 coupe to arrive at the dealership. Also I just saw the new Civic coupe commercial for the first thim just a few minutes ago starring Danica Patrick the IRL Chic. Link is for pictures and more about my car. http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=845

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Welcome, Jason! :wavey:

I'm sorry about your car. That's ashame.

But, on the brighter side, you're going to get a much better Civic! There are one or two people on 8thcivic that have one and love it!!

Congrats on the new car, and make sure you post some pics when you get it. :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts