8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i drove the 2006 8th gen civic. I tore that mother****er up at 6 miles, redlined, burned out, full ABS.

My thoughts..

Car sucks ass.

Interior feels smaller than the 7th gen. Interior materials are similar to that of FORD and the car just feels cheap as hell.

Not to mention the minivan-triangular windows and the friggin dash so big that it deserves its own zipcode.

Power is derived from a 1.8L R-Series SOCH IVTEC motor.. which is.. blah.

Buzzy, cheap.

·
Registered
106 Posts
MangoEX said:
i drove the 2006 8th gen civic. I tore that mother****er up at 6 miles, redlined, burned out, full ABS.

My thoughts..

Car sucks ass.

Interior feels smaller than the 7th gen. Interior materials are similar to that of FORD and the car just feels cheap as hell.

Not to mention the minivan-triangular windows and the friggin dash so big that it deserves its own zipcode.

Power is derived from a 1.8L R-Series SOCH IVTEC motor.. which is.. blah.

Buzzy, cheap.
You're just plain wrong about the interior, since it's actually bigger and I happen to have traded in my Focus for the 2006 LX and the materials aren't even in the same ballpark.

As far as the small windows and dash large-ness, I like them both and that's a subjective thing.

Obviously you know nothing about the engine, do yourself a favor and educate yourself before you sound like an idiot - http://world.honda.com/CIVIC/1.8li-vtec/

But it sounds like you might be a 7th gen owner that's a little jelous, which is understandable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts