8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! :wavey: I just joined the forums, so this would be my first post!

I used to proudly drive "Scarlett," a Milano Red 1993 Honda Civic LX Sedan (5 sp. Manual), with just about 187,000 miles on it, but about 3 weeks ago she reached the point at which repairs weren't worth the cost anymore. (Two major issues were a ruptured fuel line and a corroding brake line.) Now, I'm the proud owner of "Catalina," my Atomic Blue 2008 Honda Civic LX Sedan (and of course, 5 sp. Manual). Yesterday the weather was amazing out, and thought, why not go on a quick photo shoot, but didn't think to wash Catalina first, so please excuse the bit of filth on her (you know how dirty winter roads can get). Regardless, check out my pride and joy!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I definitely am enjoying the features a 2008 Civic has over a 1993 Civic, i.e. remote locks, aux in for my ipod, quieter and easier to travel at highway speeds, the bump in HP, and more!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:shady:

Return to CA.
Easier said then done. The reason I moved wasn't by choice - divorced parents -> one with more custody remarried, decided to move to Michigan -> when you're 10 you don't have a choice. Pretty much I'm poor (typical college student dilemma), but my specific major nets an average of 108k/year, so it shouldn't be hard to get back to CA :) Then I can also get a blue Si Sedan that I've been dreaming about since it was a concept!

But yeah, for now, I must complete my bachelor's in MI. Then I can start working my way back to CA.

·
Premium Member
45,045 Posts
Easier said then done. The reason I moved wasn't by choice - divorced parents -> one with more custody remarried, decided to move to Michigan -> when you're 10 you don't have a choice. Pretty much I'm poor (typical college student dilemma), but my specific major nets an average of 108k/year, so it shouldn't be hard to get back to CA :) Then I can also get a blue Si Sedan that I've been dreaming about since it was a concept!

But yeah, for now, I must complete my bachelor's in MI. Then I can start working my way back to CA.
:woot: sounds like you have a plan.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts