8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just wanted to let everyone know what an informative site this is. I'm picking up my Civic on Saturday! I'm getting the Ex Coupe w/ Navigation. Can't wait to post some pics for you guys. Again, thanks for all the great info you have all provided. Take care.

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Welcome to the site GhostOp :wavey: Congrats on your new civic Ex. Looking forward to the pics.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
~racnjsn04~ said:
Welcome to 8thcivic GhostOp. Good luck with the purchase. Can't wait to see the pics. What color are you getting? Manual?
I'll be getting the Alabaster Silver in automatic. Damn that color is hard to find in Los Angeles with navigation. Some moron rear ended my 2005 EX Coupe 3 weeks ago, so Mr. Insurance is taking care of me. So I guess getting into that accident is a mixed blessing.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
welcome to the site - glad it's been a help to you. And I'm glad to hear your insurance is taking care of you. We've already have a few fight with their insurance on wrecked civics.

·
Registered
17 Posts
dishonest

webby said:
welcome to the site - glad it's been a help to you. And I'm glad to hear your insurance is taking care of you. We've already have a few fight with their insurance on wrecked civics.
yah most often insurance companies are the most dishonest person dont you think? :eek:mg:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts