8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Scrodums
9,486 Posts
It'll just be hit or miss. Judging by the feedback on the seller, it's relatively new and no one has that kit. I usually wouldn't judge the colour temperature of the bulbs based on pictures. The white balance settings of a camera may affect the colour greatly.

German name is one thing, where it's manufactured is another. I guess for ~70 to 80 dollars, it's worth a gamble if you were looking to do a PnP kit.

Unless you were going with something really well known and dependable i.e. Philips, it's a toss up.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
These HIDs suck, I paid the same for mine $85 off ebay. The 8000K are nice and bright but the color is really bad. Ive used both 8000K and 12000K from a similar ebay company and you almost cant notice a color difference, only light output. Both the 8000K and 12000K look white with a HINT of blue. When you compare to a more expencive bulb or HID there is no similarity in color. But, like I said there are a whole lot brigther than stock.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I bought 2 of these sets from this guy for my MDX and either MDX fogs or for the civic.
As of right now both kits are in the MDX
The H11s I bought were 4300k and I have no complaints.
The 9006 I bought were 4300k but one of the ballasts went out after a week and its a pain in the ass to get this guy to replace it for me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
installed into my Honda civic 8th generation sport

looks good, no problem.

very bright, in fact it looks as if i got high beam on.

i got the 6000k

1 - 9 of 9 Posts