8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the show was suppose to be saturday but due to a little Tsunami Warning they post poned it today. Ironically the one time HellaFlush comes down and Hawaii gets some bad weather (rare). But here's just a few pics i snapped while i stopped by. Hopefully some of the other guys with some photo skills went to. So you wont be stuck with my crap pics...

I spot a pedo...

I spot another Pedo....

I dont know why this guy felt the need to walk in my shot and strike a pose?

and its funny how some of the best cars are always found in the parking lot...
don't know why this guy didn't enter?

and of course i spotted a familiar face

I haven't met you but i love you'r sticker! :clapping:

and then theres my turd... I should of lowered it back down before going. The stance is embarassing :facepalm:

That's all...not bad at the cost of a can of food to get in...

·
Registered
396 Posts
hah I heard there was an R8 on the island. i really wonder how they drive with such negative camber (referring to the G)

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
To each their own, but that Infinity looks like a joke to me. Just ridiculous negative camber.
hah I heard there was an R8 on the island. i really wonder how they drive with such negative camber (referring to the G)

When you see a car with that much negative camber when parked... It more than likely means that it has Air bag suspension so it only sits like that when its parked. When the drive starts it up and drives he hits a switch to raise the car up and it "untucks" those wheels. :wavey:

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Funny to see pics of the event here on 8th before they even post anything on HellaFlush :giggle:

I'd like to find some top quality coverage to post on my blog Canibeat.com

·
Premium Member
8,347 Posts
i want that 'hellafunctional' sticker real bad.......lol i'd actually rock that sticker for sure!
And ya, that g35 camber is ridiculous..... :eek:mg:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts