8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Hella Supertones Horns.

12K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  vlad 
#1 ·
#7 ·
I had these on my sti and they are awesome they are soo loud.

Hella Horns

#11 ·
you also need to buy some wire and a wiring kit (that comes w/ crimper and little ends to put the wires together etc...)

i bought mine at wal mart for like 8 bucks or so. the wiring is pretty simple ish but you should take some time so you don't get problems later. also buying liquid electrical tape works wonders.

#14 ·
Haha, true enough Chino...but to answer the poor noob's question, you would need to get about 3 feet of red and black 14-16g wire and run the second horn in parallel with the first. That means having two wires connected to the positive (one for each horn) and the same for the ground wires. Aside from that, you just need to figure how to mount them, which can be the tricky part. A member on here did a DIY on a dual horn setup and mounted one in the stock location with the stock bracket and one on the other side using a modified stock bracket. I'm sure you could probably find it if you used the Seach Function

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.