8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on getting a Fujita SRI for my SI but worried that it'll bog the engine during the summer months. During regular driving, I rarely rev above 4k which gets me worried thinking that I'd have to keep my revs high when it gets hot. Do you guys with SRI's in areas like NY, CT, NJ get bad heat soaking when it gets to 80-90's degrees out?

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm planning on getting a Fujita SRI for my SI but worried that it'll bog the engine during the summer months. During regular driving, I rarely rev above 4k which gets me worried thinking that I'd have to keep my revs high when it gets hot. Do you guys with SRI's in areas like NY, CT, NJ get bad heat soaking when it gets to 80-90's degrees out?
the biggest problem is really when you stopped at a light for a while. other than that its usually not to bad. I had a AEM V2 on my rsx and like I said the only time it really bother me was taking off after a light. I just ordered a Fujita SRI to for my Si, can't wait for it to get here :thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.