8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed that when i close my drivers door,the headliner rattles where the sunroof is,and the sunroof visor is always closed. I think when i open the visor the problem goes away how weird? anyone else have this problem? maybe its just the visor door but still its weird that it's doing that.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
maby ill try to open mine same problem though...honda has been pissing me off lately they really gotta step it up

·
Registered
834 Posts
Same here. I got about 1500 miles on mine. Rattles everywhere! Damn its getting on my nerves. It sounds like my car is going to fall apart at anytime. I mean at first it didn't bother me because they weren't as loud. But now, is like a new rattle everyday. I have a freaking orchestra going on!

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
These rattles have also plauged the RSX (or so I'm told)....

I notice that the threads tend to pop up more frequently as the seasons change. This is no coincidence... as things get colder, they shrink which could lead to more and more rattles.

Try to pinpoint it. If you can't, take it to Honda and tell them it is unacceptable.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Same here. I got about 1500 miles on mine. Rattles everywhere! Damn its getting on my nerves. It sounds like my car is going to fall apart at anytime. I mean at first it didn't bother me because they weren't as loud. But now, is like a new rattle everyday. I have a freaking orchestra going on!
my car rattles like crazy as well, and it actually was a case of things falling apart! my exhaust finishers have fallen off twice, my engine's gotten loose once, the passenger's airbag same, my whole dash creaks when i turn right and something under the car creaks really loudly when i turn left... and of course i have the same headliner rattle as you (and the OP)

although holding it up with my left hand as i close my door fixes it (but it's not very elegant)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts