8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I bought a new 2007 Si sedan in December. When I took delivery of it, I noticed that the headliner was badly seperated from the roof over the passenger side under the sunroof.

The dealership agreed to order and replace the entire headliner.

So I dropped my car off, and got a call that they were done much quicker than expected, they claimed they just had to replace a piece of velcro and not the entire headliner.

Problem is, its still sagging a tiny bit compared to the drivers side and its kinda bugging me. I pointed this out again and they said they could replace the entire headliner if I really wanted, but couldn't guarentee it would look like I wanted. Here are some pics:

Passenger side:

Drivers side:

What do you guys think? I think the drivers side looks MUCH better. Is this worth getting bent out of shape about? Think I should take it back and get the headliner completely replaced?

Thx!

Bonus pic.... My auger resources shift boot and strut king dead pedal:

·
Registered
142 Posts
If you don't want to mess with the dealer and warranty claims, feel for the existing velcro and verify that the patches are aligned.

If there is an area you can get to, you can always add another patch of velcro yourself to a specific area.

Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.