8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody else have a problem with one of their headlight bulbs always going out? i'm not touching the glass of the bulb before i put it in either. mother fawkers keep goin out on me! bout to invest in some h.i.d's....

·
Registered
166 Posts
I dont know about you, but I was one of the thousands of buyers on eBay that got a bad ballast. I had to request a replacement from this dude in China and it worked out great. Later the other ballast that was working for a few months died! I doubt its the bulb cuz there are no burn marks or discoloration inside the bulb. For the record, don't buy HID kits from anyone in China, Korea, or any other asian country that is. Buy from USA sellers cuz I bought a HID kit for my friend which was from eBay and it hasn't failed on him for 2 years long! My kit has only lasted a few months after replacing that first ballast. So good luck to you if you decide to go HID. It is well worth it I must say with the amount of "white" light you get =) I'm running my stock bulbs for now, temporarily eh.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts