8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello every body ..

I am confused to choose a headlight bulbs for my ride .
I think about Phillips HID Xenon 4300 kit but my older bro told me about Crystal-vision bulbs , and after i saw them on his car i liked them too much , they have nice look and light .

i went to Phillips website and searched for the car bulbs then i found many types ..

so now i am now confused to choose between

- Phillips Crystal Vision
- Phillips Vision Plus
- Phillips HID Xenon

but my last choice is HID as i searched a lot and found alot of people recommend bulbs than HID

waiting your recommendations :readtherules:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
it depends on what you are wanting from your lights, if you want alot of visibility with color, then go with the HID's. I have tried different colored halogen bulbs, and the visibility was poor. So I bought a kit from XenonDepot on the forum, and the visibility is excellent and the color is perfect.

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Well if you want the best visibility I'd think HID's would be the best. All I can say is don't use yellow bulbs for low-beams. Not only are they illegal (at least in a lot of states), but also they have poor visibility. I'd say get HID's if you have the money. Super bright

EDIT: I just saw you're in Egypt. I can't say that I'm familiar with their laws as far as headlight color but I'd check before you get anything other than white

1 - 7 of 7 Posts