Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
I Beez In The Trap
24,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**UPDATE! 10/9 MEET CANCELLED**

after talking with Headless Horseman yesterday, they are now booked for the rest of the month. oh well, sorry guys, looks like whoever is going, will be going on their own. i give up on this one...:shrugs:

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
def there me +1 i always get a kick outta seeing Kara crap her pants.

open for suggestions of eating

btw this is worth it guys it was my first halloween horror house type experience up here and it was really unique

the hayride is awsome and that corn maze is crazy. i don't rember them having the side show

edit: i just found out that kara is scared of clowns. not your norm clowns but when they are like IT then omg lol

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
i know i'm gonna poop my pants. there are like 3 houses/shows that i don't rember from a couple of years ago :hiding:

·
Registered
24,994 Posts
put me down...i havent been to a place like this in a longggg time!
EDIT: *** work im goin regardless of wat my boss says

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
bump for a funnn idea...ill let you know when it comes a lil lil lil closer...not trying to make you make a 2492042 phone calls to change resv.

jordan is the meet king...he should get another thing like his mod badge but say MEET KING!!! (NO H0M0 OR NASTY THOUGHTS :lildevil: lmao)

·
I Beez In The Trap
24,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh by the way add atleast one date for me cuz i kno jess will go nd im gonna see if i can get doug to go too
updated. :thumb:
Oh I am game, and so is the young lady!

This is going to be great!

I am sure we are game to eat before hand if ya want to Jordan.
:dancing: :dance: :party:
bump for a funnn idea...ill let you know when it comes a lil lil lil closer...not trying to make you make a 2492042 phone calls to change resv.

jordan is the meet king...he should get another thing like his mod badge but say MEET KING!!! (NO H0M0 OR NASTY THOUGHTS :lildevil: lmao)
haha, sounds good bear, lemme know. thanks man! gonna be a fun time.:dancingcoolsmiley:
I am in WOOT !
:eek:hsnap: big willy stylez! :badger: :woowoo:

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
I am in WOOT !
hey will. glad your comin. i think your overdue for some visiting time with the skunk lol. all though you may want to bring a bodyguard to fend off my gf when she finds out that i got it from you lol jk
Jordan count me in with a +1 aswell
heck bring the whole ct crew

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Im down.. I had a list of my own cause i was going with friends... but we can jump on the bandwagon with u guys and just make one big reservation... im gonna start making my phone calls to let u know jordan

1 - 20 of 139 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
138 Replies
25 Participants
Qshooter151
8th Generation Honda Civic Forum
We’re a community for 8th Gen 2006 - 2011 Civic owners to discuss performance mods, body kits, Si models, turbo kits and accessories. Come Join the club!
Full Forum Listing