8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!

Have you made a switch?

• EX/LX/DX --> Si

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No change

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Si --> EX/LX/DX

Votes: 1 7.1%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure which section to put this in... but just was curious to see how many people here have upgraded from an EX/LX/DX to an Si or vice versa.

I think itd be interesting to see the numbers. Also, if youve made a change, are you happy with it ?... when you look back on the decision

Yep.. thats it.

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
from lx to Si = negative equity + 2k downpayment / $80 more a month. insurance the same gas a little bit more but i'm very happy. no regrets whatsoever.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Not sure if this counts, but over the years I've had a:

1985 Prelude Si (A20A I believe was the code. 2.0L FI)
1985 Accord LX
2000 Civic EX
2006 Civic Si

The '85 Prelude Si and my current Si were certainly the most fun. The 85 Accord was purely a beater commuter, and the '00 Civic EX was my wife's before she got her last Odessey (before the current Pilot) and I drove it around a bit before I got my G35C (which subsequently left due to the cursed 'oil consumption' issue).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.