8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that just about everyone has had an incident were someone has messed with your car please share your story I'll start...

Well today was like any other day i drive to school park goinside and at 2:10 i run outside to drive my civic. Well today i go out there and notice there is some white stuff on my windsheild at first i didn't think anything of it i pull up to my freind who i fallow home (he has a red teg) any ways he goes to work. i head home park i the garage and get out to see what was on my hood/windsheild and when i get to the passenger side i see it. it looks like some one took a CHOCOLATE MILK SHAKE and poured it out on the side :SHOCKED: i clean it of fairly easy but its the point that someone actually did this i was p'od:chill:

·
Premium Member
98,627 Posts
I wish that happened to me. One day I woke up at about 430 to be at work at 5am. So when I go to open my door what do I see some a nice pinstrip from the door to the bumper. ****** bitches.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dang dude that really sucks im just waiting for someone to try that on me up there that+me+finding out= expelled+some

·
idgaf
6,953 Posts
atleast it wasn't a door ding. I got one last month, still haven't got it fixed yet.

·
Premium Member
5,966 Posts
My old EH9 had folding mirrors, my cousin's EM1 didn't, he must've been jealous er something cause he used to mess with me and fold in my passenger mirror when i wasn't looking. It was a pain cause i wouldn't notice till i started to drive off, and i'd have to stop the car and get out to fix it. I punched him a few times and he doesn't do it anymore.

·
Registered
73 Posts
so, i was driving my FBP Si from san francisco back up to seattle yesterday (870+ miles btw), when i got to around south of eugene, oregon, i encountered a couple haters. since i had been driving for over 10 hours at that point, and still had another 5-6 to go, i decided just to put it on cruise control at 68mph (speed limit 65). it was like i was hogging the passing lane, cuz i would cruise along the right lane and pass a truck when i needed to (which is fairly common along I-5). these 2 f$#%ers came riding up behind me in their red trans am with ugly body kit and a dirty white riced civic.

the red one would get behind me and flash his highbeams with no intention to pass me, while the riced civic would be next to me, blocking any sort of attempt for me to pass him...so i'm sandwiched between the two and stucked behind slow trucks. i had no intention of racing them, cuz i had my fiance in the car with me, and we were tired as hell, and red trans am tried to bait me numerous occasions with the flashing highbeams and the waving of the bright cellphone screen through their window.

this went on for about an hour!

i couldn't passed the ******* teenagers cuz they boxed me in behind the semi trucks...keep in mind i never provoked them or tried to race them. i guessed they were just bored during their drive and wanted to race me by trying to piss me off.

i suppose i could've gotten off the freeway, but we were in the middle of no where, and i didn't want these hillbillies to corner me in a deadend off the freeway where i'm not familiar with the roads.

this story about haters is in addition to the one where some punk debadged my Si at a mall in north seattle about a month ago.

f%&# the haters!

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
wwbaker3 said:
so, i was driving my FBP Si from san francisco back up to seattle yesterday (870+ miles btw), when i got to around south of eugene, oregon, i encountered a couple haters. since i had been driving for over 10 hours at that point, and still had another 5-6 to go, i decided just to put it on cruise control at 68mph (speed limit 65). it was like i was hogging the passing lane, cuz i would cruise along the right lane and pass a truck when i needed to (which is fairly common along I-5). these 2 f$#%ers came riding up behind me in their red trans am with ugly body kit and a dirty white riced civic.

the red one would get behind me and flash his highbeams with no intention to pass me, while the riced civic would be next to me, blocking any sort of attempt for me to pass him...so i'm sandwiched between the two and stucked behind slow trucks. i had no intention of racing them, cuz i had my fiance in the car with me, and we were tired as hell, and red trans am tried to bait me numerous occasions with the flashing highbeams and the waving of the bright cellphone screen through their window.

this went on for about an hour!

i couldn't passed the ******* teenagers cuz they boxed me in behind the semi trucks...keep in mind i never provoked them or tried to race them. i guessed they were just bored during their drive and wanted to race me by trying to piss me off.

i suppose i could've gotten off the freeway, but we were in the middle of no where, and i didn't want these hillbillies to corner me in a deadend off the freeway where i'm not familiar with the roads.

this story about haters is in addition to the one where some punk debadged my Si at a mall in north seattle about a month ago.

f%&# the haters!

you should have shot him with a potato gun lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Someone threw an egg on my b-pillar and chipped the paint. I'm so freaking anal when it comes to my car, It drives me crazy every time I see it.

Lame :mad:

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Just got out of the Club last weekend, and had 2 A-Hole in a Silver Porshe Cayenne throw Sum CRAP @ my FG while i was @ a Red-Light. Man i was pissed!!! Got out!!! Step-up and them 2 Punks gonna pull Bats on me!!! I was the only Guy, with my GF and her 2 Friends. What sum Puccys!

·
Registered
114 Posts
i was at work one day and came outside to see that someone had taken there gum and stretched it out over driver side door!!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
I had someone punch my car between my rear quarter window and my back window. It left a huge dent where they hit it and it buckled out around the quarter window. It looks terrible on an otherwise spotless car. Pretty depressing.

Edit: and no I have no clue who did it. I left it parked at a friends house one night and came back the next morning to find it. I found out later that my friends parents had parked in the same spot a couple weeks before and gotten keyed up and down both sides of their explorer.

·
Registered
152 Posts
well.. when i was mowing my lawn and when i was passing my car i saw chip marks on the passenger side of my door...like as if there was rocks thrown at it...and there is a little dent underneath it... freakin ass*****.....:chill:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
This past summer I was going into Lowe's to buy some expanding foam to put in my trunk. In FLA summer heat is a killer 95+ so I leave my 1 of my windows cracked o so slightly (just enought to allow air in). I get my expanding foam and come back out no more than 5 mins. I open my door and my seat is soaking wet, some one spit what smelled like mouth wash in the crack of the window. I could see where it had ran down the outside of the car and it got over everything..seat...cupholder...arm rest... let me mention this was in the middle of the afternoon. How it couldve happened i dont kno? I learned my lesson though windows stay up now.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Some donky doored my Si and bad about 4 mo.ago. 175.00 to repaint
Last,last Halloween egged by punks. 100.00 for a buff out (egg on pas. side
dident see it for 2 days.)
320.00 Ruger P345 ......for the next guy that cost me money.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts